Friday, August 10, 2012

WALT:choose language for effect

I will put in the box... 
the glimmer and glint from my Nana's garnet ring,
the heat from the house blazing brightly and
the touch of my mums hand hugging and healing me with love.

I will put in the box ...
the moon and the stars from the night sky,
the flowers from my mums pile of dirt and
the hair belonging to my aincient doll.

I will put in the box ...
the body of my dead bunny,
the ipod touch gaining my brothers entertainment
and my books full of adventure. 

I will put in the box... 
a lego friend house,
a years suppy of lollies and
our family tartain.

My box is fashioned with an aray of colours,with blue tartain and polkadots with the newest brand of golden hinges remaining on the back reminding me of the medals I have won.

I shall be creative in my box wondering down undercovered paths with resplendent cretures never seen before in this winter wonderland.

Posted by Porscha

1 comment:

  1. Wow Porscha. How did you decide what to put in the box? What motivated you to describe what you put in the box the way you have. You have created a very effective piece of writing. Well done friend! Mrs Edwards

    ReplyDelete